Do You Treat Your Dog Like A Princess Or A Prince?
Loving your puppy the way you do, you may also think of her as a princess. There are many things you can do to show how much you care. By providing high quality food – to keeping your dog well groomed.
Feeding Your Dog
1 Choosing The Best Treats.
To make your dog feel like a princess, always make sure she has the highest quality treats. You can find expensive treats from upscale pet stores or make the treats yourself.
- You may find that many local bakeries that make treats especially for dogs. Look for or doggy cookies, bagels, donuts, or other baked goods at local bakeries.
- There may be upscale pet stores in your area. Finding treats online may be a better way to go, rather than supermarket treats.
- You can find many recipes online for homemade dog treats. These usually use natural meats and better-quality ingredients.
- Checking with your vet before starting something new is always a good idea.
- You do not want to unknowingly cause health problems by making treats yourself.
2 Picking The Best Foods.
All dogs like humans need a combination of water, protein, fats, carbohydrates, and vitamins for a healthy diet.
- The best dog foods use real meats, such as chicken, lamb, and turkey. Vitamins and minerals needed for your dog’s health. Check with your vet about dog food options.
3 Being Well-Groomed.
If you want your dog to be a princess, she needs to look like one. Try to keep her well-groomed through regular brushing and bathing.
- Give your dog a nice bath with dog shampoo. Give her a massage while shampooing and make sure to rinse her coat thoroughly. Making sure to dry her completely when done, will make sure to keep your puppy cleaner, longer. You may use a hair dryer if necessary, and then give her a good brushing.
- You may want to consider a professional grooming services so she can look her best.
- Homemade shampoo can be a fun option for your dog. Some store bought shampoos can be irritating to a dog, you can find many different recipes online. Be sure to talk to your vet before making your own shampoo, you don’t want to use anything that could irritate your dog’s skin.
4 Getting Accessories.
Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize.
- Make her look like a princess with the right accessories.
- You should be able to find pet stores that sell hats, coats, sunglasses, decorative collars, barrettes, and other great accessories for dogs.
- Always keep in mind, that not all dogs like wearing accessories. If you see that they are bothered or distressed, just take the item off. You do not want to upset your princess.